The company has introduced new Surya Dhanasambridhi (Yearly Money Back Endowment) insurance plan as per the desire of the respective client and interested citizens. According to the wishes of the assured, fixed percentage of sum assured will be returned to assured on yearly basis during insurance period and rider benefit can be taken during insurance period.
Benefits Of This Insurance Plan:
1) Assured have benefit of getting yearly fund from insurance company for repayment of different type of loan from bank or financial institutions.
2) On the maturity date of policy, assured will get remaining amount of sum assured plus vested bonus.
3) Loan facilities can be obtained in the terms of insurance plan.
Discount On The Basis Of Payment Mode
|Mode of payment||Discount %|
|Half yearly||1 %|
|Quarterly and Salary Saving Scheme||0%|
Discount On The Basis Of Sum Assured
Sum Assured : Discount Rs. (Per 1000)
Rs. 500,00 : Rs. 0
Rs. 500,001 to 25,00,000 : Rs. 0.50
Rs. 25,00,001 to 50,00,000 : Rs. 1
Rs. 50,00,001 to 10,00,0000 : Rs. 1.50
Rs. 10,00,0001 or greater than : Rs. 2
Money Back Option
|Money Back||Policy Term 10 Years||Term 11 to 15 Years||16 To 20 Years Term|
Critical Illness Benefit (18 Diseases) : This rider is available after paying additional premium.
18 Diseases :-
1. Cancer of Specified Severity.
2. Kidney failure requiring Regular dialysis.
3. Multiple Sclerosis with persisting symptoms.
4. Major organ/Bone Marrow transplants(as recipient).
5. Open Heart Replacement or Repair of Heart valves.
6. Open chest CABG ( Coronary Artery by-pass graft ).
7. Permanent paralysis of Limbs.
8. Myocardial infarction ( First Heart Attack of specific Severity).
9. Stroke Resulting in Permanent Symptoms.
10. Benign Brain Tumor.
11. Alzheimer's Disease.
12. Coma of specified severity.
13. End Stage Liver failure.
14. Parkinson's disease.
15. Aorta Graft surgery.
16. Third degree burns.
18. Loss of speech.
The conditions are as follows:
First Policy Issued Date: 2018-01-08