Benefits Survival Benefits:
Basic sum assured plus vested bonus is paid on survival of the life assured at the end of the premium paying term.
Policy is eligible for bonus only during the premium paying term.
A double accident benefit is available up to age 70 irrespective of premium paying term, by payment of additional premium as per accident benefit premium table applicable to this plan, at the option of life assured subject to maximum upto Rs. 50,00,000/-.
Critical Illness Benefit (18 Diseases) : This rider is available after paying additional premium.
18 Diseases :-
1. Cancer of Specified Severity.
2. Kidney failure requiring Regular dialysis.
3. Multiple Sclerosis with persisting symptoms.
4. Major organ/Bone Marrow transplants(as recipient).
5. Open Heart Replacement or Repair of Heart valves.
6. Open chest CABG ( Coronary Artery by-pass graft ).
7. Permanent paralysis of Limbs.
8. Myocardial infarction ( First Heart Attack of specific Severity).
9. Stroke Resulting in Permanent Symptoms.
10. Benign Brain Tumor.
11. Alzheimer's Disease.
12. Coma of specified severity.
13. End Stage Liver failure.
14. Parkinson's disease.
15. Aorta Graft surgery.
16. Third degree burns.
18. Loss of speech.
The conditions are as follows: