Introduction

Surya Life Insurance Company Ltd. has been established and registered under Company Act 2063 B.S.(Regd. No. 1006/063-64) and Insurance Act 2049 as a Public Limited Company and was issued a license to operate Life Insurance Business on 2064/12/06(19th March'08)

Authorized and Paid Up Capital:

The authorized capital of the company is NRs 200 crore and Issued and Paid up Capital is NRs 62.5 crore. The promoters have contributed 70% of this,amounting to NRs.43.75 Crore whereas the other Nepalese Citizens contributed remaining 30% of this capital amounting to NRs.18.75 Crore.

Re-Insurance :

The Company has made reinsurance arrangement with SCOR Global Life Reinsurance Company of Paris(France).

Top